What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school meals and other items such as uniform
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you will never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
Helpful hints and tips
Please click on the links below for the answers to frequently asked questions.
The school offers an excellent variety of opportunities and experiences. They are fully inclusive, caring and approachable
Parental Questionnaire 2017
In association with
Headteacher: Mr Sefton Booth
Bleasdale School, 27 Emesgate Lane
Silverdale, Carnforth, Lancashire
For general enquiries, please contact the School Office on the telephone number below. Your query will be dealt with by Elisa Tidman.